I am counting down the games from the least watchable to the most. Let's be honest though, it is the last bit of college football until September *** weeps uncontrollably*** so I will probably watch as many as possible. What ones are you looking forward to? Did I get it wrong?
35. Heart of Dallas Bowl --- North Texas vs. UNLV --- Dallas, TX Wed., Jan. 1 / 12 p.m. ESPNU: This New Years Day game is not worth watching versus the plethora of competition.
34. Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl --- East Carolina vs. Ohio --- St. Petersburg, FL Mon., Dec. 23 / 2 p.m. ESPN: I feel sorry for these teams for having to play football in the Trop.
33. Bell Helicopter Armed Forces Bowl --- Middle Tennessee vs. Navy --- Fort Worth, TX Mon., Dec. 30 / 11:45 a.m. ESPN
32. Little Caesars Pizza Bowl --- Bowling Green vs. Pittsburgh --- Detroit, MI Thu., Dec. 26 / 6 p.m. ESPN
31. Sheraton Hawaii Bowl --- Boise State vs. Oregon State --- Honolulu, HI Tue., Dec. 24 / 8 p.m. ESPN
30. New Era Pinstripe Bowl --- Notre Dame vs. Rutgers --- Bronx, NY Sat., Dec. 28 / 12 p.m. ESPN
29. Texas Bowl --- Minnesota vs. Syracuse --- Houston, TX Fri., Dec. 27 / 6 p.m. ESPN: These fan bases are traveling to Texas for this game?